Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Paulie Family

A memo from the Head Hauncho.

As the band leader (and the only one who actually plays a musical instrument) I am deciding to spruce up our on stage appearance. From now on the band will wear uniforms and cut their hair like Moe Howard. These uniforms will include colarless sporty type coats, weird looking boots with pointy toes and matching pants with marine corp type stripes going down the side. And if you all must enhance yourselves by putting socks in your underpants at least put them in the front. Otherwise it'll just look like you've taken a dump in your pants (Tracy, that was a sock wasn't it? Or did you really shit your pants. I knew there was something in the air I just couldn't place my finger on---this is getting gross).

All right now. WAIT A SECOND HERE. I've just been informed that some other band from England already did that uniform, Moe Howard haircut thing. Shit. Now I'll have to think of something else. Hey Tracy. Any ideas?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should all wear silly hats.

Sun Nov 12, 12:02:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should make that Scottsman wear underwear.

Sun Nov 12, 12:03:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys need to build a wall and have a smoke.

Sun Nov 12, 12:04:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you guys decide to dress up like Kiss then I'll have no choice but to throw up.

Sun Nov 12, 11:49:00 AM PST  
Blogger The Paulie Family said...

No ! We're not going to dress up like Kiss. But feel free to throw up on Tracy just the same.

Sun Nov 12, 11:50:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tracy. I want my homosexual sun glasses back. I've got a hot date with a republican.

Thanks,
Elton

Sun Nov 12, 11:52:00 AM PST  
Blogger The Paulie Family said...

Paul, why do you always have to do things like this during mid-tour? In case you’ve forgotten my head is completely non-compatible with the Moe look, and I, along with Tim (Has Too Many Nicknames) Gallagher, have more of a Larry look going on.

Tracy (Never Had A Nickname) McCall
Head Writer,
Singer, Songwriter,
Attorney at Log
Paulie Family Productions

Mon Nov 13, 11:38:00 AM PST  
Blogger The Paulie Family said...

Dear Sir Elton,

Does your new male wife know that you’re fooling around with a Republican?

Tracy (Never Had A Nickname) McCall
Head Writer,
Singer, Songwriter,
Attorney at Log
Paulie Family Productions

Mon Nov 13, 11:40:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should wear clown shoes, carry pitch forks and tutu's with extra underpants for good measure.

Mon Nov 13, 05:50:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was still in office. You would be my first priority to have banned over rap muzic.

Tipper Gore

Tue Nov 14, 10:33:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys should dress like you were born in the USA.

Wed Nov 15, 03:59:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home