Friday, December 15, 2006

The Paulie Family

The Paulie Family
Considering all the mishaps and injuries, sickness, (I almost really did die in the month of February) What with my liver going on strike and {Captain, we're taken in water into the bowels of the engine room at this point faster than we can pump it out.)
Those sleeping pills my doctor gave me makes you think you were there. There was a a a wet bag of cement controlling your brain. You know. The usuial mayheem. Furnature crashing the stillness and quiet of what I thouught was a safe place to plant myself. Next time I won't use so much potting soil. Or leave unopened cans of shaving cream too close to my totally handsome looks ( I'l so pretty. You got a problem with that MR. "T" will kick your asss to another planet. (Mr. "T" and I go way back when we controled all the krak sales is LA. Too bad the only krak we we're a ble to sell was Kracckey The Wonder Dog.
At any rate. When the Paulie Family gets back from Europe we/re going to play the Nation Lawn wherer the Belch Boys had their last belching extrevangza. We could make you fat and crazy. (wait a darn tooin' here. You already are fat and crazy)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Paulie Family said...

Oh man. It was a long time ago. Mr.T used to cover Paul's back, They was drinking buddies and Paul saved Mr. T from a 500lb fat chic who almost hit Mr. T in his pretty face (He is Hollywood afterall). Will someone please move the ladder of success a little closer to me and the rest of the Paulie Family.

It's been real. It's been fun but, it hasn't been real fun. NOT LIKE LITTLE RICHARD,!!!!!whoooooooooo CAN YA SAY woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
i KNEW YA COULD.

Tue Jan 02, 04:20:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home