Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still Trying to get Healthy

Well folks, I've been to Seattle to go to the Washington State University Medical Center trying to get on their liver transplant list. There are plenty of hoops they make you jump through. First was a consultation with the Hepitoligists to see if I'm even a candidate for a transplant. They seem to think I am. Wheww. Next hoop was a test for ileagle drugs and alcohol. No problem there. I've been sober over 2 years now. Next Monday I have to be back for a CT scan to make sure there are no cancers in my body. That will be the next hoop. I'll write more about this matter as I find out myself what's going to happen. For now, all of you fans of The Paulie Family hang in there and if all goes well we'll be back to touring again in the next year or 2 depending on my health.

Thanks again for everyone's support.

Paul(refuses to have a nickname) Zimmon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home